PCB Manufacturing

I'm working on a prototype design that will go into a large production run. I may be using 5 mil lines, 5 mil spacing, and 10 mil holes, size will be approx 5"x7". There may be some impedence control issues as well as I have not decided whether to go with a 6 layer or 8 layer board.

I am not worried about prototype pricing, but as I move into production it may run into 1,000 pieces per quarter. I really need to find a good quality, low-cost pcb manufacturer, any suggestions? My target price I'm hoping to hit is $9 a unit.

Thanks, manny

Reply to
manny85233