pcb corner feets

Hi,

I'm looking for the nice PCB feets KEIL uses for their evaluation boards. These are rectangular two pieces devices mounted on the corner of the board. Anyone knows where to get them? Regards, Joerg

Reply to
rekisum

I thought bumpspecialties would have that in their catalog, but doesn't seem so. That looks like it may have a slit the size of the pcb thickness, never seen that before. Why rubber on both pcb sides? Maybe you can find something in this catalog.

maxfoo

Go here:

and fill in the form. It's worth a try.

--
John B
Reply to

They look European. Not much help, I know.

They also fall off fairly easily. I think I prefer the soft molded type with adhesive.

Reply to
spehro

They look European. Not much help, I know.

They also fall off fairly easily. I think I prefer the soft molded type with adhesive.

Reply to
spehro

If you cannot find the Keil type maybe you can make use of one or these:

- mkaras

Reply to
mkaras