PCB Manufacture

I often read in the NG's about the dissappointments some have in using off-shore PCB manufacturers. Well, heres some good news!! - and this is NOT spam.

For the past few months I have been using PCB Cart (

) - I came across their name through another posting on a NG.

Recently I placed and received an order for 200 pieces and had requested WHITE solder mask. The boards arrived GREEN.

So I thought "Here goes, just another 'don't care' "outfit. So I emailed them about the problem. Within an hour or two I received a relpy email wherein they acknowledged their mistake and took responsibility, indicating they would make good the order at their cost.

Five days later, I received via DHL (I'm in Australia) the 200 WHITE boards - SURPRISE, SURPRISE!

So, full marks to PCB Cart and their service. The quality of their work equals their service, and pricing is fair.

Hopefully this post will benefit others looking an opinion when looking for for a quality reliable honest PCB manufacturer.

Regards.

Reply to
Farticus