A configurable multy layer PCB board

Dose any one knows off a configurable multilayer (at least two layers plus grand and VCC) PCB board.... for circuit mount devices?

Namelly it should have a surface covered in pads, that can be internally connected throug programing... maybe erasable or just one time.... it would also be nice if soldering could be done simply by passing a high current throw the board...

Reply to
paulo.c.lopes

snipped-for-privacy@inesc-id.pt a écrit :

Just wait for a bit less than 3 weeks and you may have a nice surprise in your shoes.

--
Thanks,
Fred.

Fred Bartoli wrote

Father Christmas has the elves pulling double shifts in the R&D Lab?

The thread so far had been pretty cool

--2 guys for whom English is a second language (one obviouly more so than the other).

Reply to
JeffM

There were some programmable interconnect matrix chips to sort of do this, at the pcb trace level, but they seem to have gone away. I don't think they were really very useful. Having all the traces converge on a single interconnect chip doesn't make a lot of sense.

John

A least a honest reply :) ... Don't you think that would be nice :)

hehehe

John Larkin escreveu:

Reply to
paulo.c.lopes

snipped-for-privacy@inesc-id.pt a écrit :

Hey, my reply was perfectly honest! I never said that you'll have it in your shoes, I said that you might have it, which interpretation obviously depends on your willingness to believe or not in SK. IOW if you have any sense of reality you know the answer, otherwise, just wait for 3 weeks. But since you had to ask, I guess you'll wait :-)

Yep. So does my little daughter, at least yet for this year.

--
Thanks,
Fred.