PCB Board Layout CAD Suggestions?

Is there a good easy to use free PCB CAD program for Macs? I could use a PC version that works with wine too.

Thanks, Chris

Reply to
Chris

gEDA/PCB work just fine under Mac OS X. IIRC fink is the best way to install it.

Reply to
DJ Delorie

Built it in FreeBSD under the ports, and I like it. However, the MacPort version does not allow me to click on the sub windows (i.e. library). Any suggestions? I don't like fink, I have used it and I much prefer macports.

Thanks, Chris Maness

Reply to
Chris

Hadn't heard that one. Post the details on the geda-user mailing list or file a bug in geda's bug tracker, please.

Reply to
DJ Delorie

Here is what I posted:

I have installed PCB through Macports. I am using the latest version of macports with a fresh ports tree. I am running OSX 10.5 on an intel macbook.

The child windows are unclickable. The radio buttons and the nested list of library files do not seem to respond to mouse clicking. Can someone with a similar set up please confirm this?

Please respond directly to:

"email address was here"

Thanks, Chris Maness

Reply to