Eagle CAD pcb layout to ODB++ cobnverter

Does that exist? Are there any scripts or stand-alone programs out there?

Thanks!

Reply to
Matthias Melcher

Pulsonix will import Eagle designs and can output ODB++:

If you just want ODB++, it's an expensive way to do it, though.

Leon

Reply to
Leon

Thanks. Yes, Easy-PC CAD can do that, too, but at $600... . Sigh :-/

My PCB manufacturer will give me $50 off if I deliver in ODB++, but I won't have *that* many jobs ;-)

"Leon" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Matthias Melcher