PBS

This Ifill situation reminds me of my feelings for PBS...

Until ~7 years ago I was a "PBS gold card" ($500-$1000/year) contributor to PBS. (I know the time frame because I remember using my "gold card" for a discount at a Sedona resort (Gawwwwd's and McCain's country).

Then it struck me how biased PBS (and NPR) had become.

So I stopped being a contributor. Not that I'm reminded often. _Nothing_, anymore, on PBS is worth watching ;-)

Given the quality of private enterprise cable TV, I think it appropriate to cut off PBS (and NPR) from the public teat.

If Ifill betrays the public trust I suggest everyone join my class-action suit to disband PBS.

...Jim Thompson