Panel-Mount Clocks?

You wont generally find an item that is not already needed by someone else, someplace. Maybe some background on just why you need such a thing may be useful in finding one if such exists.

--
Luhan Monat (luhanis \'at\' yahoo \'dot\' com)
"The future is not what it used to be..."

I'm looking for a time clock display (small, like panel-mount size) that displays the time in 24-hour mode, can be synced to other clock displays, and can have the time STOPPED-(push a button and the display freezes at the time the button was pressed). I only need accuracy to the minute. But I've been unable to find anything like this.

Doug Johnson

Reply to
Doug Johnson

How about something like this:

A small program should provide all the functionality.

Reply to
Munir Mallal

I need to make a console that will provide the user with the ability to press 5 buttons as 5 separate events are witnessed, and then recover the times at which the events occurred later on.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Johnson

This would be a fine microcontroller project.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany