Panel-mount analog clock

I am looking for a panel-mount analog clock, either 120VAC or battery powered.

Size I'm looking for is about the same as a 4.5" panel meter but I'm not picky.

If they don't make these new anymore, I'm off to the yard sales to rip one out of a old clock-radio :-).

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa

Dollar store?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

James T. White
Reply to
James T. White

"James T. White" wrote in news:4561f38d$0$97590$ snipped-for-privacy@news.hal-pc.org:

There are times when wanting to be smug in pointing people at Google in an obvious and patronising manner, that it really pays to read the OP's post, no? These things define the difference between smart and smartass.

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

Old kitchen stoves would be better. Some of them have nice trim.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Dunno your particular taste, but have you considered automotive surplus and military surplus? Analog car clocks are cool, especially the ones that use 12v power only to keep the clock's MAINSPRING wound. "Your project can exude the sexiness of a '56 Chevy!"

Not long after the Soviet Union self-destructed, much military hardware hit the U.S. market. I remember salivating over several nifty, analog, panel mount clocks.

Reply to
Michael