OWON HDS1022M O-scope

Has anyone seen these handheld oscopes? They look really nice; color screen, 100Ms, available from some places for as low as $500 and others $800. It's a Chinese brand. I'd be leery, but has anyone seen/used one of these?

Reply to
hondgm

Linky link!

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

For everyone who can't do a Google search:

hondgm

Yes, I have seen one and in fact I have owned one for a few months. It has a lot of functionality and overall I am pretty happy with it. The display is a bit lacking in contrast but it does have good resolution.

In terms of value for money I think it is easily the best available at present.

Alan.

Reply to
alan.bottomley