OT: Within the next 9 years, you will all be disarmed (2023 Update)

It's just occured to me that is one disturbing corrolary of the arch Globalist's pronouncement I've been quoting in my sig! I wonder how he's going to go about it? I'm guessing he won't be putting himself in the firing line! --

"By 2030, you will own nothing and be happy about it."

- Klaus Schwab, World Economic Forum CEO.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

"Credit Suisse turns around on Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F) with an upgrade to an Outperform rating from Neutral."

What's their secret plan?! Not so secret is it!

Reply to
bitrex

“New York City’s West Side Highway will be Underwater by 2009”

Reply to
jlarkin

With the weight of illegals?

--

"The Communists are further reproached with desiring to abolish countries and nationality."

- The Communist Manifesto, Marx & Engels

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Probably not. John Larkin believes all kinds of nonsense he finds on climate change denial web-sites.

What Hansen was talking about actually happened during Hurricane Sandy in 2012, so Hansen wasn't too far off.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

If you stopped only being against the central government during the periods you're not licking its boots, Klaus Schwab's job would be much more difficult.

Reply to
bitrex

John Doe snipped-for-privacy@message.header wrote in news:sndjc1$69c$2@dont- email.me:

Fucking idiot. That must be why they just spent several trillion on US and what WE USE every day and OUR SCHOOLS and OUR needs as a nation of over 331 million citizens.

Goddamned republitard mentally morphed dumbasses for listening to the Republitard quacks in Washington convolute the truth for 60 years, and you believed the bullshit, and even re-spew it yourself. They are conservative of NOTHING. You were lied to.

You have no clue f*ck all what "power" even is.

Electrical, political, or otherwise.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

John Doe sees his silly ideas being "echoed" because he cheery picks the bits that more or less agree, and ignores the rest of the opinion, which doesn't.

What he's got is a well-floundered opinion - a bunch of fishy misconceptions which ignores the crucial point which is that weapons are tools, and much more effective in skilled and practiced hands. A modern rifle is a lot easier to use than a muzzle-loadijng musket - and flint-lock muskets were easier to use than match-lock muskets, but neither worked if you forget to put a pinch of powder in the priming pan.

Breech loading guns fired by percussion caps were a whole lot easier to use, and took less time to reload.

They were, but getting well enough trained to be able to sustain a steady rate of fire under battlefield conditions was remarkably time-consuming

The difference between a musket and a cannon was pretty dramatic, but John Doe doesn't think about artillery - he has enough trouble distinguishing between long guns and hand guns.

Some civilians own tanks. Lower income countries put a heavy machine gun on the back of a light truck, which can be pretty intimidating.

The US has a remarkably antiquated political system, and the people who set it up thought that the people who owned the country should run the country, and found ways of getting it to work that way even with representatives elected by a popular vote (though universal suffrage was added in later, and the Republicans now seem to put a lot of energy into discouraging the less-well-off from voting). The corruption was built into the system from the start. More recent constitutions do better, but people with money are influential in every system - if more so in the US than in advanced industrial countries with more modern constitutions.

John Doe thinks that it is the best system in the world because he knows very little about it and even less about the systems used in other advanced industrial countries.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

All JD knows for sure is that he's an everyday Caucasian chud and wanna-be policeman, and doesn't feel as powerful as he thinks an everyday Caucasian chud and wanna-be policeman should feel, so he figures this must mean something has gone wrong somewhere, instead of that the "system" is working pretty much as intended.

Reply to
bitrex

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Mon, 22 Nov 2021 11:55:13 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sng0f1$7qr$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even follow it's own rules that it uses to troll other posters.

tmGM4svpnI1e

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

Nobody said it was secret. It's on their website. I've also seen it in WEF advertisement on doctors' waiting room TVs.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Hey SNIPPERMAN, Hansen also predicted that the Artic would be free of summer ice by 2018 at the latest:

Flyguy