damsel thanks you all

Hi folks- Thanks for all the responses concerning the Sony WM D6C playback speed issue. I was able to find the service literature you reccommended and I'm finding it all quite interesting. I won't be repairing the unit myself but it was fun to check out the schematics and such...I'm learning new stuff. Perhaps, if I stick it out at Devry, I'll someday be one of your "peers".

Reply to
cheezecorn

"but it was fun to check out the schematics and such...I'm learning new stuff. Perhaps, if I stick it out at

Projector schematics make better reading material, and most of them are in colour too.

Reply to
jango2