OT: What I do when I'm working

It could just be the load - the box is on my end of an ADSL line, with only about 128MB upload speed.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

A popular wisdom about Japanese culture is that they never contradict their superiors, even if everyone is quite convicted that the plan being currently executed is doomed to failure. One interesting explanation that I have seen goes as follows: the subordinates support their boss and redouble effort, so that the inevitable catastrophe and subsequent correction (possibly with a seppuku or two) can happen sooner.

Reply to
przemek klosowski

Classic !

Doubly classic.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

Don't bet on it :-)

-- "Electricity is of two kinds, positive and negative. The difference is, I presume, that one comes a little more expensive, but is more durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it." (Stephen Leacock)

Reply to
Fred Abse