Well? What was my hand?

It's getting towards evening here in CA, so I am waiting to be told what card game (the name starts with an "E") I choose and what hand I drew.

Reply to
Guy Macon

Euchre. A lay-down loner.

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to

No. It's not Euchre. There *are* other card games that start with the letter "E", and one of them is a particular favorite of mine.

Reply to
Guy Macon

Epsilon?

--

"What is now proved was once only imagin'd." - William Blake, 1793.
Reply to

Nope.

The last letter is "s", the middle letter is "u", and the first letter is "E." Think Science.

Reply to
Guy Macon