OT What do you think about this electric Trikke/scooter?

"I believe that being despised by the despicable is as good as being admired by the admirable."

Who originated that quotable quote?

Reply to
Greegor

Archie: Do you have what you consider to be a circle of friends?

Reply to
Greegor

No. He's just a circle of jerks, all by himself.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Late at night, by candle light, Greegor penned this immortal opus:

A circle assumes some extension, however small. At zero radius it's a dimensionless point.

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to

Nope. DimBulb is a lonely jerk.

Reply to
krw

Archie > I attend church with a guy that was Archie > Delta Force.

Does he know that you're a psychopath? How could he not know?

Archie > He is also one of my bosses when Archie > I work on one of his projects.

You built him an outhouse? That must have been therapeutic.

Reply to
Greegor

Fuck off and die, greegor retard.

Reply to
Pieyed Piper

I doubt he could even do that. I'll bet he was used to test for splinters, and to claim down into the hole to make sure it was OK when they used it.

If his friends are so damn special, they wouldn't mind vouching for him.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

So lonely that he makes the 'Maytag Man' look like a real party animal. He makes 'Les Nesman' look like a social butterfly. He makes the 'Unibomber' look like a friendly guy.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

He was a party animal, actually.

He is, actually. He is coming up on 70 years old. His social skills put yours to shame, but that is no difficult task.

Were that true, you would already be gator food.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Speak English, dumbfuck.

I mean... I know it is hard to do, being hard wired stupid and all... but try.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

'Les Nesman'

Wonderful stuff. I'll never forget the episode where the

'I didn't know Archies couldn't fly'

line came from. I crack up every time I think of it.

mike

Reply to
m II

Go away, group abusing retard.

Reply to
Pieyed Piper

So you have reading comprehension problems on top of being mentally ill and a Leftard?

Damn dude..sucks to be you, doesnt it?

Gunner

One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Yeah, my looks are better than yours are too, f*****ad.

Reply to
Pieyed Piper

All the boys like you better than me.

Course..you suck c*ck..and I dont.

Of course the "boys" like you better.

Gunner

One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Archie, You are indeed a charmer!

Reply to
Greegor

Archie: You quoted "Judge not".

But when you pretend you are superior and swear and insult about everybody else aren't you doing exactly what the parable warns you not to do?

Reply to
Greegor

And your posts are filled with self aggrandizing crap.

You quote yourself as a sig. How telling an act. You need help, little boy. You do not need to write down your buffoonery. You live it. Bwuahahahahaha!

Reply to
Pieyed Piper

Archie, Tell us about your illustrious career!

Reply to
Greegor