OT What do you think about this electric Trikke/scooter?

You're an idiot.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Archimedes' Lever 72.197.137.141 Oceanside, California wrote AL > You punk [f...] mentality retards take the cake in this group.

G > If it's such a BAD group, then why are you here? G > What group would you pretend you fit into? G > Is there a coprolalia group somewhere that welcomes you? G >

G > How are you any different from Green Xenon with G > a disability and a stated intent of taking out your G > anger at the entire world by deliberately G > abusing and angering the entire world? G >

G > By choosing to be so VERY pathological G > and so extremely antisocial, you put yourself G > into the role of a bug in a jar.

AL > Except that I am outside the jar, and it is AL > MY jar, and it is all of you that are in it.

G > Since you give yourself up as a sociopath and G > possibly as a psychopath, don't you think your G > criticisms of others lack foundation?

G > So after June 30th are you going to pay money G > to vent your coprolalia?

AL > You're an idiot.

Are you going to throw a big temper tantrum until June 30th?

22 more days..
Reply to
Greegor

You're a goddamned retard, boy.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

So should you.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Nah, DimBulb will be throwing the same temper tantrum for years, yet. He's already fifty something years into it.

Reply to
krw

Sadly that's just one year per IQ point.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

s/year/century/

Reply to
krw

This bent brained retard is so stupid that he actually thinks that I will have to pay for Usenet access.

You are an idiot. You were an idiot before, and your presumptuous ass is still an idiot now. It is truly sad just how pathetic you are.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Your capacity to make a valid assessment is nil.

Similarly, there are dumb fucktards like you all over the country that contribute to the sociocentric retardation that has affected our civil society in such a negative way.

You epitomize what is wrong with the pigs in this country. That is probably what you wanted to be when you grow up.

When you do grow up, I simply hope that you realize just how hateful you have been all of your life.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Proof that you were an oblivious retard back in 1971 as well.

Reply to
BlindBaby

Could be, but it has been hit so hard so many times that there is nothing left to take a clue imprint with.

Reply to
JosephKK

More playground bully wanna be retard behavior.

Good job, bully wanna be retard.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Li'l Lever has a boo-boo and wants his mommy.

That's it, hide in mommy's hamper.

Reply to
krw

Archie > You epitomize what is wrong with Archie > the pigs in this country. That is Archie > probably what you wanted to be Archie > when you grow up.

Yeah, I'm sure they have nice things to say about you also.

Reply to
Greegor

Except that my record puts theirs to shame.

Reply to
DrParnassus

Archie > You epitomize what is wrong with Archie > the pigs in this country. That is Archie > probably what you wanted to be Archie > when you grow up.

G > Yeah, I'm sure they have nice things to say G > about you also.

Archie >=A0 Except that my record puts theirs to shame.

Put yourself up for sainthood! Saint Archie of the potty mouth.

Reply to
Greegor

The DA certainly thinks so.

Reply to
krw

Dimmie out swines the real swine!

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Better than you, a retarded f*ck that thinks he is some kind of "assessor". Only the first three letters apply to you.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

What did you design today, Archie?

Reply to