OT What do you think about this electric Trikke/scooter?

news.astraweb.com!border5.newsrouter.astraweb.com!npeer02.iad.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!post02.iad.highwinds-media.com!newsfe14.iad.POSTED!7564ea0f!not-for-mail

Reply to
John Doe

At the same charge/discharge rates, I bet you'll find that there is little difference.

Reply to
krw

news.astraweb.com!border5.newsrouter.astraweb.com!npeer02.iad.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!post01.iad.highwinds-media.com!newsfe14.iad.POSTED!7564ea0f!not-for-mail

Reply to
John Doe

Irrelevant.

If you have something worthy of saying then spit it out.

Reply to
krw

It is just my opinion, asshole, don't take it personally.

Abbey Somebody wrote:

news.astraweb.com!border1.newsrouter.astraweb.com!news-out.octanews.net!indigo.octanews.net!news.glorb.com!npeer01.iad.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!post01.iad.highwinds-media.com!newsfe14.iad.POSTED!7564ea0f!not-for-mail

Reply to
John Doe

SO *that's* where you get all your technical information, DimBulb.

Reply to
krw

news.astraweb.com!border1.newsrouter.astraweb.com!news-xfer.nntp.sonic.net!feeder.erje.net!news-1.dfn.de!news.dfn.de!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.net!not-for-mail

Reply to
John Doe

And vice versa...

--

> From: "krw att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNet
> Subject: Re: OT What do you think about this electric Trikke/scooter?
> Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 14:38:59 -0500

Reply to
John Doe

There are >120,000,000 electric scooters in China. Most of them have dual mirrors, fairings, large storage compartments for stuff etc. etc. And they cost a LOT less than $2500 to buy.

One of the biggest problems with them in North America is that they're typically classed as motorcycles and require a special license if you want to take them on the road.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

What a fool. At least I was being on thread. You can't even meet that modest threshold.

Reply to
krw

What an idiot. Figures that you'd be a Dimmie groupie. You two are meant for each other.

Reply to
krw

Your thread?

Bwuahahahahaha!

You really are 100% in the dark about this Usenet, which you have interloped your retarded, forum invading ass into.

You own NOTHING, Doe boy.

Reply to
Abbey Somebody

Over here there's a 200W motor limit. Below that the things can be used without licence, considered a 'bicycle'. Above that, the things need to meet the rules and the rider needs to have a motorbike licence.

At one stage we had people buzzing around on chainsaw-motor-powered scooters, but they're gone now. Peace in the suburbs again ;)

Grant.

--
http://bugs.id.au/
Reply to

What retarded cop anywhere in the entire world has enough brains to determine the wattage?

Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha!

And yes... ALL of them ARE retarded.

Reply to
MadManMoon

I was at a yard sale today..and they were selling a "Wizzer", which looked pretty cool.

The new version...

an original on Ebay.

I know a guy who has 3 similar bikes...all made by Harley Davidson

--

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject."  Grey Ghost
Reply to
Gunner Asch

You have to scroll back to the cover page, idiot. It is related to the topic that was mentioned, unicycles.

My speed is more like:

Your speed is so slow that you would fail at riding a "Big Wheel".

Reply to
life imitates life

news.astraweb.com!border1.newsrouter.astraweb.com!news-out.octanews.net!indigo.octanews.net!news.glorb.com!news2.glorb.com!Xl.tags.giganews.com!border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!local2.nntp.dca.giganews.com!news.giganews.com.POSTED!not-for-mail

sv3-6f7ecKTdDb2RMPBvi7XMoQKBjGLO6p0iAfNCbR5nkG4mX6UfUuyj3lQK89lQzX4FXoM2hiKgIbMhN08!lr+eyxmQ+Nm6i3UHeov5gzUf4Ixndc1NzlG2CIeJETupUUyfQV4unKyh40RHGMFhOXPwug==

properly

Reply to
John Doe

To which you went back to your only source for technical information. Got it the first time, DimBulb.

AlwaysWrong is wrong, as always.

Reply to
krw

They are so sensitive to mistreatment that they require built-in monitoring and control chips, which also insulate the user from realizing how delicate they are.

I've analyzed field return lithium batteries that logged their voltage, charge and discharge currents and temperature, with time stamps. It was quite obvious when a damaged battery had been left out all day in Phoenix or overnight in Minneapolis, for example. The user might not realize the change unless they had special equipment to measure the drop in amp-hour capacity but it showed up immediately in the log. The charged voltage stayed constant.

Those green zone boundaries are very real and I've seen cells die when they crossed over each of them.

jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

screw you. These ain't KSR's anymore. Learn some history.

Reply to
Califbill