OT: Step drill bits

why so expensive? I paid a fraction of that here. You could always look on Amazon or fleabay if you can't find better.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

NO. Get the Klein unibits -- they last forever. HF bits are crap (I use them on plastic only).

Reply to
mkr5000

Really? I have a set from HF, and I have cut a lot of steel and aluminum with them. I have a spare set, that I've never had to use. I usually use them in my floor standing drill press, and select an appropriate speed.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell