ultrasonic drill

hello to all group members,

please tell me were i can get a small ultrasonic driller for drill holes in hard granite stones with the depth of 2 inches and the diameter of holes is 5m.m to 10 m.m.that driller must be able to carry by a men.

Reply to
vinay

An ordinary electric drill with a hammer option will do the job using tungsten carbide bits. You will need an inverter if you want to run the drill off a car battery. Are you collecting samples for analysis?

R >
Reply to
Roger Dewhurst

How about a hammer drill ?

May not do smooth work but it'll sure place a hole in that rock! :)

Real Programmers Do things like this.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Jamie

The OP should look into the drills that cavers use when placing climbing bolts. Cavers have *serious* constraints on battery weight/life, since the drill may need to be lugged for many hours through rugged passages to get to where it is needed.

Best regards,

Bob Masta DAQARTA v3.50 Data AcQuisition And Real-Time Analysis

Scope, Spectrum, Spectrogram, Signal Generator Science with your sound card!

Reply to
Bob Masta