OT: Romney Debates Himself

Yawn. Create you own 'forum'. This is a newsgroup.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

What makes you think I can't grasp this? The great thing about the internet is that it stores and makes available video recordings of politicians making speeches.

Reply to
Gib Bogle

makes

doesn't

does

and

you

Obama

Your use of the word 'bigot' sans context. Pundits and many others have editors have access to video editors as well might be something resembling your intent.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

al law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004. "

Constitutional law there for 12 years and you think he doesn't know how Con gress works??? Chicago is at the top of the top, always has been.

Obummer taught 3 courses:

?Current Issues in Racism and the Law? ?Constitutional Law III: Equal Protection and Substantive Due Process? ?Voting Rights and the Democratic Process?

These hardly qualify Obummer as an expert on Congress. To the contrary, he has made repeated statements about Congress and the Supreme Court which sho w incredible ignorance (the other explanation was he really knew the truth, but was lying).

Reply to
soar2morrow

made repeated statements about Congress and the Supreme Court which show incredible ignorance (the other explanation was he really knew the truth, but was lying).

These courses lend themselves to plenty of racial demagoguery and agit-prop. Perfect for a community agitator (aka organizer.)

Reply to
cameo

has made repeated statements about Congress and the Supreme Court which show incredible ignorance (the other explanation was he really knew the truth, but was lying).

Where I come from there are no community "organizers". As soon as they show their face they are recognized as rabble rousers and are "escorted" out of town ;-) ...Jim Thompson

has made repeated statements about Congress and the Supreme Court which show incredible ignorance (the other explanation was he really knew the truth, but was lying).

"road out of town on a rail"? IOW: Tied to an empty flatbed rail car, one limb to each corner.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

rses:

he has made repeated statements about Congress and the Supreme Court which show incredible ignorance (the other explanation was he really knew the tr uth, but was lying).

So cite at least one of them, and explain what was "ignorant" about it.

It's actually a pretty implausible claim - the US president has a lot of support staff, and being part of that support staff is a prestigious job in itself. Any statement Obama makes is likely to have been checked both carefully and expertly.

He'd know more about the issues involved than most. Universities don't lend their lecture-theatres to people who use them as forums to propagate racial demagoguery and agit-prop - the students have a habit of complaining if the intellectual content of the courses that they are paying for isn't up to the mark.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

ry, he has made repeated statements about Congress and the Supreme Court wh ich show incredible ignorance (the other explanation was he really knew the truth, but was lying).

It's rather older than that.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

, he has made repeated statements about Congress and the Supreme Court whic h show incredible ignorance (the other explanation was he really knew the t ruth, but was lying).

Of course, the escort would be what qualifies as a rabble anywhere else, and the people who recognised the out-of-towners as "community organisers" would thus be rabble rousers - but your own pointy-headed rabble rousers, so that is presumably okay, by you. You are sure that you can organise your community any way you like ...

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to