OT: Romney Debates Himself

/owes/ him endless support.

Bullshit as usual, from an anonymous poster.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

So? It was Romney, not Ryan and you've taken it out of context. I've never recieved a cent in unemployment, and I have owned several businesses over the decades that employed other techs.

"Romney?s assertion at the Florida fundraiser that 47 percent of Americans view themselves as ?victims? dependent on government leaves out the millions more who have taken advantage of tax deductions, which are just another way the government redirects money for public purposes."

I worked from age 13, to age 54 and I am not a victim. I do voluenteer work the days I'm able to, and have put thousands of miles on my vehicles hauling Veterans to appointments or to help them get registered in the VA system in case they find themseleves in need of help in the future.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

appeared conveniently with the prospect of long term unemployment. He's too good to work.

I turned down a medical discharge while on active duty.

Show us 'your' work history. Woops! I forgot that you can't remember your real name, or ever having worked.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Hopefully, they will have massive aneurysms and their heads will explode.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Hey! At least he showed up to vote 'present!' once in a while when he was in Congress. That's better than anything he's done since he took office.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You're right. He's seldom present any more.

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004."

how Congress works???

You are delusional if you think teaching constitutional law and practicing politics are related.

Reply to
John S

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Oh sorry about that, got the names mixed up. I see Ryan is the VP candidate. Still, your other comments suggest you support Romney.

Good for you. Yet *Romney* (not me) is clearly not interested in any of this.

".. my job is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

--

John Devereux
Reply to

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

I find in ironic that you evade the question of your taxation status like Romney was doing a while back.

Noone is calling you a leach or a sponge,

--
?? 100% natural

Jasen Betts

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Well, Romney is...

--

John Devereux
Reply to

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

at

He was saying that here is a large percentage that will never vot for him, no matter what he does or says, so there is no reason to waste time on them wqhile campaigning for the election. He gave 30% if his income lst year to charity. Did Obama?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

at

I find it ironic that you post from 'NZ', and what happens in the US is none of your business. I have stated (more than once) in the recent past that I am currently 100% disabled, and not allowed to work.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

So, you speak for Romney?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Yes, and the last Republican administration inherited half the policy that made the 12 trillion inevitable. (The other half was the work of the Fed, responding to the work of the other person named O?ama.)

zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Bigot? The great thing about the internet is that it stores and makes available video recordings of politicians making speeches. This doesn't stop the lies, because most people are not paying attention, but it does provide amusement.

Reply to
Gib Bogle

Romney's whole campaign is built on lies. The Rovian theory is that there are enough voters who have forgotten/never knew how the country came to be in a deep recession, and they can readily be convinced that Obama is to blame. Meanwhile Romney intends to push the Bush/Cheney agenda even further, accelerating the upward redistribution of wealth to his backers - his real constituency. Democracy doesn't work well when a large fraction of the voters are ignorant, and the role of the corporate-controlled media is to keep them that way.

Reply to
Gib Bogle

ted.

ecognition for candidates for US presidency, he is an abomination of the Am erican system.

The word you are looking for is intelligent.

I wonder what makes John Larkin think that ... probably Republican election propaganda.

Since Congress isn't working at the moment - the Tea Party has a vested interest in stopping things from happening - there's not a lot to understand. Even if Obama did understand how the economy works - and in fact he probably understands it better than John Larkin and much better than John friend Jamea Artur, who has some very silly ideas - the Republican majority in Congress would make this knowledge totally irrelevant.

It's a skill. He's been known to correct a teleprompter error, which is a higher-level skill.

Most people's accents change to match their audience. My wife uses the Australian terminal rise when she's talking to our neighbours, but not when she's talking to me - after twent-odd years in the U.K. we tend to sound more English than Australian to Australian listeners, if not to native speaker of U.K. English.

nt.

It's an odd kind of dismal history that lets you become the Democratic presidential candidate. If he'd done better, would he been in the running for UN Secretary General or Pope?

For a venture/vulture capitalist. Someone once described him as a captain of industry - the nautical equivalent of his actual role would be either purser (for start-ups) or pirate (for takeovers).

--
Bill Sloman, Sydeny
Reply to

Whereas you, as a Tea Party duckwit, know that Obama was to blame.

Reply to
Gib Bogle

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Are you uneducable? Polticians have been liars for over 10,000 years, and will say anything at any time to get chosen. I do not understand how you cannot grasp this. Many other bigots have made similar videos of Obama and almost every politician in the last ten plus years debating themselves.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

Stuff that happens in other contries is often of interest. Many nations even run organisations dedicated to investigating and influencing these events, you should know this you spent several years in one of them. If you don't want foreign nationals commenting on your political circus, don't post to off-topic threads in international forums.

--
?? 100% natural

Jasen Betts