OT: Rittenhouse shot "three black men" - apparently! (2023 Update)

Phil Allison snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

And some of them are Chucky level rotten to the core.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Cursitor Doom snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

No... They're just more stupid when they try to do the same things. They f*ck up selling dope, they f*ck up and abuse girls, especially the jock f*ck retards, they think they are superior when their stupid inability to even be a half assed criminal shines through in almost every case. If they had any brains or attornet money at all, they'd likely get off.

Same type of stupid f*ck who murdered my aunt and my cousin.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

The bottom line isn't about justice or punishment, it's about getting the really bad people off the streets and out of the breeding pool.

There are some teenage savages who won't be any nicer when they are

  1. Lacking a working reformation system, lock'em up.
Reply to
jlarkin

snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote

Yes, but they aren't kept off the streets for that long even with murderers and they have mostly spawned already by the time they do the crime.

Yes, but they mostly don't stay locked up for very long now.

Reply to
Rod Speed

It would be interesting to to sort the imprisoned American juveniles by family income, rather than race.

My guess is poor black American juveniles are being imprisoned at much the same rate as poor white American juveniles.

American hate thinking about the consequences of economic inequality as can be judged by their reactions to

To some extent that was a British followup to

by Thomas Picketty who is French but did a lot of the work on which the book is based while working as an assistant professor (drudge) at MIT from 1993 to 1995.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Oh ja, die Fuhrer will like dat

Reply to
bitrex

At least Mr. Larkin has admitted the "justice" system should not be about "justice" in the first place, but mainly about the business of running detention centers.

Reply to
bitrex

At least one or two of them were thugs who showed up looking for a fight. There isn't much evidence that the former medic who was shot was being any particular kind of thug at the time, or that his reason for being involved wasn't exactly what he said it was, he thought Rittenhouse was an unprovoked attacker starting a killing spree.

The silly part is imagining Rittenhouse wasn't simply one more thug who hadn't yet had a chance to amass a significant criminal record due to his youth, but was working on that. And I expect now after his acquittal he's likely to go on working on it.

But the judge tended to reject any evidence which spoke to the fact that he too showed up looking for a fight, which would have tended to decrease the impact of the claim of self-defense substantially.

Anyway, as I've said if the amount of contempt and derision the judge applied to the prosecution were common for all judges to apply to every district attorney's office in all cases, the criminal law system in the US would likely be a lot more just.

Reply to
bitrex

"Krueger commanded Rittenhouse to "keep away" and "stay back" from the car, but Rittenhouse kept walking toward police, he testified. Krueger then deployed his pepper spray at Rittenhouse, who backed away."

Even the police seemed unclear about who was being "bad" that evening.

Reply to
bitrex

Law enforcement should be about preventing harm. Some people, usually male, strew misery onto others.

Reply to
jlarkin

You clearly got a hang-up on these activities of these supposed "gang bangers" who are minors, which dictates your thoughts about everything. They're bad, they should all be locked up, I get it.

Reply to
bitrex

Congressional staff intern has been mentioned.

He was there to defend people and property. The thugs were there for precisely the opposite.

Reply to
jlarkin

Yeah a teenager is as qualified for any position in the Republican party as any 70 year old Republican, no doubt about that.

Right-wingers are pretty gullible people. Probably part of why they're so pissed off all the time. So long as it's a white face that's telling the fibs, they'll believe anything.

Reply to
bitrex

Some would say law enforcement should be about law enforcement, but the second statement is true, anyway.

Reply to
bitrex

If he was there to defend people he was wildly unsuccessful at it, all he did was kill and injure some people. No evidence he actually "defended" anyone but himself from the possibility his own weapon would be used against him.

Which could have easily been avoided by not being there in the first place.

Reply to
bitrex

What color are you? If white, why do you hate yourself so much?

Reply to
jlarkin

A strange statement. I didn't choose the skin color I was born with, why should I have any particularly strong feelings about what it happens to be intrinsically?

I worked for my home and my cars and my relationship and my business and so forth, I didn't do any work for my skin color. Strange mentality, to be very proud about something one got for nothing.

Reply to
bitrex

Or that's the way the US press has chosen to report it.

He thought that he was there to defend people and property, but it was essentially and adolescent fantasy, perhaps fed by watching too many "Death Wish" movies.

When the police show up to do that job, they comes as a large, organised force, and they aren't all that effective. Kyle should have realised that he was being silly, and stayed at home. Two people ended up dead, and one seriously injured because he didn't.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

He's not being critical of white people, but of right-wingers (who aren't all white).

Bitrex isn't right-wing, so self-hatred doesn't come into it. You do seem to be right-wing - though your grasp of politics isn't all that good and you think you can deny it.

Your grasp of what words mean is depressingly poor.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

A fair point and criticism of my statement. There are different types of right-wingers it's not monolithic, I was speaking to a certain mentality of a subset.

I don't hate myself for what skin color I was born with that's silly. I just don't see it as my job in life to defend so-called Western civilization or whatever all the time, or the lunatics who profess to value it above all else. Does it really need my help? It's in a pretty sorry state if it does.

Reply to
bitrex