OT: Quote of the day

From /usr/share/games/fortunes/fortunes:

"The last time somebody said, `I find I can write much better with a word processor.', I replied, `They used to say the same thing about drugs.' -- Roy Blount, Jr.

Well, I know I can write a lot _faster_ with a word processor than without, but I wouldn't want to speculate much on how that relates to drugs. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi