OT: Quizzing Wikipedia for No Results

I thought a 'thingy' so obscure that I thought wikipedia wouldn't have it.

'The Queller Drive"

No results by itself but was able to find a wiki entry where Queller drive was used in a Space 1999 episode.

Fk :(

Know something not found on wikipedia?

Reply to
D from BC

you mean important?

Reply to
David Eather

Chances are something not found on wiki will be exceedingly unimportant.

Reply to
D from BC

Clunge?

Reply to
Dennis

. [..snip..]

Yes - "Factual Information" that would have any chance of withstanding even modest scrutiny. A lot of what you read on Wikipedia isn't terribly accurate.

Reply to
mpm

Hey! You're making up words now. :P

Clunge? And what's it mean?

Reply to
D from BC

Look it up.

Reply to
krw

Not on wiki.

Slang for vagina?

Reply to
D from BC

Wiki Internet

Apparently.

Reply to
krw

How much water is in the lock at Minneapolis Lock & Dam #1?

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

That's like expecting wikipedia to have today's weather report.

Reply to
D from BC

it. [..snip..]

Oh dear! Point us to some inaccuracies, please.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk