OT: Public transport

It's a waste of tax payer's money. It can never be efficient to run vehicles everywhere in the hope people want to go that way. And everyone has to wait for all the stops for others.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

Morals get in the way of progress. It's called "red tape".

Then stop standing up for the warmongering lot you don't claim to be in.

You don't think intelligence is important?

I am only weird when my weirdness is considered by religious nutters and those who protect them.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

It's not the same, you're an idiot for thinking that way. You make a choice which is the best, then say it's ok for others to disagree. Either you're wrong or they are.

I know I don't have a CPU, so without a mind I cannot type.

It means most are, and if you wanted 200 people who were tall to do some work, you'd only hire men.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

On Jan 29, 2024 at 3:21:54 PM MST, ""Vladimir Putin"" wrote snipped-for-privacy@ryzen.home:

Get a client that does not mangle text. And it is not idiotic to accept different people have different tastes and needs, not that they know things you in your arrogance and lack of evidence know.

What a stupid way of seeing the world. You like vanilla. Someone else likes chocolate. You want to argue which is best.

You ignored this.

But not all. Which is the point. And you missed it.

No, I would not. Stop speaking for me.

Reply to
Snit

On Jan 29, 2024 at 3:21:50 PM MST, ""Vladimir Putin"" wrote snipped-for-privacy@ryzen.home:

You are the only person I know who equates morals and red tape. But you admit you have no morals. You are a shitty human being.

Quote what the hell you are even talking about.

I never said that. Stop being an idiot.

You lack morals. You are a bigot.

Reply to
Snit