OT not pro gun, but very smart about how laws are an invasion

" snipped-for-privacy@bid.nes" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

You are a goddamned idiot. I am from the sixties, you retarded piece of shit.

Yeah, except that the shit you were doing was ALD 52, not LSD 25. And it shows. Bwuahahahahah!

You are so stupid, you probably do not even know what ALD 52 is.

Good for you, idiot. That was your problem. Not only was it bad acid, but the retard indoctrinationg you was so stupid as to give you

3 4 way hits. He was retarded, and you definitely are.

So am I, you retarded twit.

Where was the arrogance, you retarded twit? What I said was that ANYTHING they do will fail, because it makes for the establishment of lists and list makers, which means that your freedoms can be decided on and taken by some lame arbitrary dumbfuck not muc more intelligent than a twit like you.

I do not know what message you missed in what I said, but you sure as f*ck did miss it.

Again, chump! Where was the arrogance?

Yeah, I am talking to you.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Or Democrats lying?

Reply to
krw

snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Says the party line horse blindered clown.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

You mean, like AR15s?

No, it's meaningless.

Didn't work last time it was tried either. Banning a gun based on what it looks like? You really are stupid.

Reply to
krw

snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote in news:ed5ave9j2rhmkfv8jidr29d3boggtqe1q0@

4ax.com:

You're a goddamned utter retard.

In this country the only way one loses citizen rights is during FELONY incarceration, post conviction, and while under parole, post incarceration. After the crime is paid for, all rights are restored EXCEPT gun rights. Florida and other states trying to keep someone with a prior felony from voting are unconstitutional, because it is right there in the constitution. Fuck them and f*ck you. I vote in whatever state I am in, and I have my federal disability has been removed, so I can even own a gun.

The ONLY exception is now how California forces folks awaiting trial into "probation" allowing their PIGs to do anything they want to a person, once they find out they "are on probation". And that is even unconstitutional IMO.

You are about as far from knowing what is going on as it gets.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Saturday, December 14, 2019 at 12:15:56 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote :

rote:

or

lly called "assault" weapons. But it was allowed to expire.

assault_weapon

It worked, the rule was enforced. The law was temporary and needed to be e xtended to continue to be in force and it wasn't.

Your logic is flawed. You made a challenge to give a useful definition of "assault weapon" which was met. You characterize it as "based on what it l ooks like" which is not accurate and then draw the conclusion that I am "re ally stupid". Clearly not a valid conclusion. Discussing something with y ou is a lot like a discussion with DLU. Are you two the same person? It's not like sock puppets don't show up here.

Or maybe you are Phil Allison? He has trouble discussing anything without profanity. You come pretty close to that trademark yourself.

--

  Rick C.

  --+ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  --+ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Rick C

it.

Another example of why I left the Republican Party earlier this year. You left out the one he pardoned that beheaded a woman and put her head in a trash can. This is all stunning even for a scumbag. Many of these people only served months or a couple years. The home invasion guy, who you cited, where the homeowner was killed, had only served two years of a twenty year sentence.

Reply to
Whoey Louie

On Saturday, December 14, 2019 at 11:59:58 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote :

of consciousness diatribe.

weapons in the US will do anything to stop the government. Simply put, it ain't happening.

e single biggest reason to not allow personal ownership of assault weapons.

y personal weapons and I don't care if my neighbor has weapons. But I thin k it does bother me that people like this guy are allowed to do the things he talks about and have weapons. Yeah, f*ck their Constitutional rights. It's time to fix that issue. The 2nd amendment needs to be amended. Then he can have his Constitutional rights, but fixed to not jeopardize the rest of us.

We just need to have the balls to stand up to the NRA ILA. No one else has any clout to oppose rational laws on gun control.

ing

sing

le,

te

Yeah, that's his answer. His lib buddies spouting BS that does not address any of the mass shootings that are in the news, and that's his answer, it's just "rhetoric". You're right, in this case it's very close to lying. If there is a disease epidemic, with clusters of 25 people at a time dying and the Democrats said we need to deploy the Nomoreflu Vaccine, when that vaccine does nothing that would have saved any of them, what would that be called? Whatever you call it, it's not productive.

Reply to
Whoey Louie

Both parties seem to be on a self-destruction mission. I figure they'll probably get their wish

Reply to
bitrex

te:

e:

e:

d, or

est

cally called "assault" weapons. But it was allowed to expire.

f_assault_weapon

extended to continue to be in force and it wasn't.

f "assault weapon" which was met.

Your definition is what's flawed and lame.

You characterize it as "based on what it looks like" which is not accurate and then draw the conclusion that I am "really stupid". Clearly not a val id conclusion. Discussing something with you is a lot like a discussion wi th DLU. Are you two the same person? It's not like sock puppets don't sho w up here.

t profanity. You come pretty close to that trademark yourself.

Reply to
Whoey Louie

Is that your theme? Hate speech about anyone whose life isn't centered around an employer? Full-time employment ought not to be the sole determinant of health care, especially in a new 'gig economy'..

Ability to pay ought not to determine biological survival; a society that makes such decisions has no claim to be supportive of its members.

All insurance has the cost of a claim spread over the subscribers, so health insurance ALWAYS pays for someone else; it cannot work otherwise. Outrage at this consequence is irrational.

Reply to
whit3rd

Ok, it's obvious you didn't really want to discuss anything. That's the way it is with some people.

--

  Rick C.

  +-+ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  +-+ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Rick C

te:

e:

e:

extended to continue to be in force and it wasn't.

f "assault weapon" which was met. You characterize it as "based on what it looks like" which is not accurate and then draw the conclusion that I am " really stupid". Clearly not a valid conclusion. Discussing something with you is a lot like a discussion with DLU. Are you two the same person? It 's not like sock puppets don't show up here.

t profanity. You come pretty close to that trademark yourself.

Krw has been around even longer than Phil Allison, and is less inclined to go ballistic, but much less capable of rational thought.

Krw's distinguishing feature is that he can't learn anything new, and think s that whatever he thinks he knows is absolutely true, and well known to ev ery other poster, so that anybody who disagrees with him isn't merely wrong but also deliberately lying. It's a bizarre pathology.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Well, thank you for being wrong again, AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
krw

whit3rd wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

You always put forth a reasoned observation.

I do love the 'gig economy' moniker and all the dipshits that were raised by a dipshit that worries about paying for someone's 'free ride', should likely go get themselves some free mental health assistance.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

How about their leader, Shiff reading a phone transcript of Trump's phone call into the Congressional Record. Then when caught in a damned lie, saying it was just a "parody". It's still in the Congressional record. Liars all.

Reply to
krw

AlwaysWrong still has his perfect record.

AlwaysWrong, but everyone knows that.

Perfect.

AlwaysWrong; perfect record of being wrong.

Reply to
krw

No, it certainly didn't, by *any* definition of the term "work". The violent crime rate has been coming down every year since. Not due to the ban expiring but the ban had no impact on the murder rate, whatsoever.

You're an idiot. It's a useless definition.

You really are as stupid as AlwaysWorng. Lefties always are.

Reply to
krw

OK, that's always the way it is with lefty loons - always projecting.

Reply to
krw

ROFL Typical. Someone asked you to define an assault weapon in the context of gun control and your silly answer was the gun least likely to be used for self protection. And I'm the one that can't discuss issues? Silly lib.

Reply to
Whoey Louie