Very heavy capacitor...well not that heavy, but...

I need a 400V, 400A (80kVAr), 20uF (or so; preferably selectable) capacitor. I know they exist commercially, but I don't know if they'll sell to me, and/or without some absurd quantity. The last e-mail I sent to such a company went unanswered.

If I can find one cheaper than buying a hundred or so polypropylenes from Digi-key, that would be great...

Tim

Tim Williams

What do you mean by selectable?

Regards,

Boris Mohar

void _-void-_ in the obvious place

Reply to
Boris Mohar

Commercial devices have several terminals, in effect a multi-section capacitor.

Tim

Tim Williams