Re: "sensible, commonsense gun laws"..........sigh

:

Hello Mr Ghost,

Tosspot's playing the same games over on aus.electronics that he previosuly played on rec.audio.opinion and aus.hi-fi. He's been spanked for telling porkies here, so he scurrries away to another totally unrelated group, where he believes no-one knows enough about the subject to challenge him, and began spreading his rants about guns and gun owners.

Reproduced below is some of the stuff he's recently put on aus.electronics.

The truely intereesting thing, is that no-one over there has a problem with what Trevor has to say, but as soon as an alternative viewpoint goes up, the start whingeing and ranting about off-topic posts.

A number of them have been quite busily teeling me to piss off, but not one of them has challenged their "long standing" member about his rants.

You'l note he's even brought out that old chestnut implying that a DGU requires a dead body.

Oh, and we're all "psychopaths" who shouldn't be allowed to associate with "normal humans"

What a pack of wankers.

Feel free to ask Trevor about his claims that US gun dealers are using gun shows to avoid carrying out background checks so they can sell guns to criminals. I've asked him, but in true Trevor Tosspot style, he's provided no evidence to support that assertion

------------------------------------------- > **Despite the fact that VASTLY more Americans carry guns around the stree=

ts,

tly

'.

in

---------------------------------------------------- > **Oh yeah: Two more things:

are

ice

be

ure

,
John - Melb

> Gray Ghost wrote:

> >> keithr wrote innews:4a54952e$ snipped-for-privacy@dnews.tpgi.com.a=

u:

Seems to be a lot of that going on over at aus.electronics

Reply to
John - Melb

John - Melb wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@u16g2000pru.googlegroups.com:

I've blocked Trevor for some time. I have little patience for fanatics and liars.

--
Always remember:

Bull Connor was a Democrat!
Reply to