OT. More Government

no

You doubt it?

... and who runs the House?

--=20 Keith

Reply to
krw

Could you please post the page where it says "the service is offered in place of the discounted land line phone service" I'm not finding it. Mike

Reply to
amdx

e, a

t no

od

woooosh

woooosh

Reply to
RichD

Item 3: No one in your household currently receives Lifeline Service through another phone carrier.

The quote I posted was from the google search, but the line above says basically the same thing of 'Only one lifeline service per household.' The google search isn't in the history file, and I'm not going to look for it again.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Ok, I'll defer to your expertise on this program. It will be interesting to me to see how many people get on the taxpayer paid cellphone program, and then keep their landline. Mike

Reply to
amdx

ice, a

get no

good

Perhaps if you'd explain your sniping others would know what=20 nonsense you're trying to communicate.

--=20 Keith

Reply to
krw

rvice, a

l get no

=EF=BF=BDThe good

Everything looks like nonsense to the guy with the reading comprehensive problem.

Reply to
mpm

I was told they cross check your social security number with all providers to look for active accounts. If you have any phone service, you don't qualify for the land line version, and i was told that i couldn't have a second, regular line. You already have to be on disability, food stamps, or living near the poverty level to qualify.

In one way, this can be a good thing, because people who do want a job will have a phone number, and there are thousands of homeless veterans in this area that can't always be located for medical care.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

service, a

get no

Better being accused of having a reading comprehension problem than having brain gone missing, Oh weenie one.

--
Keith
Reply to