OT: Magnificent... A380 inaugural commercial flight landing in Sydney

Da Monster!

It's Alive!

That's Frahnk-en-stein!

"I am an accomplished surgeon... I can help you with that hump, you know..." --Baron Von Frankenstein

"What hump?" --Igor (pronounced eye-gore)

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

The first regular commercial flight.. looks a lot more beautiful aircraft from a distance with that wing curvature.

When she approaches the terminal building she makes the smaller jets look like toys.

Too bad Tony Williams didn't live to see a bit of his handiwork in action.

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany