Commercial product.

Dear All,

I thought chemistry and the physical science already developed to a mature stage.

When under this life (2006/04) the commercial product over ninety percent was does the basic science the again arrangement combination or joined not once has used the type shape.

Therefore said logical (computer science) regarding commercial product the important degree already to surpass the electronic ( EE EEE ..)

How do you think?

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki

Whats the question ????

Reply to
Donald

I think he is asking if we think he's a total waste of time.

I do.

Reply to
Don Bowey

Don Bowey =E5=AF=AB=E9=81=93=EF=BC=9A

I think you are wasting time in your life, but I am not. What did you do really good for people? or just do combination resource things.... this is definitely boring life and nothing help, what can be done is earn boring little money from non-smart boss.

Reply to
Boki

In article , snipped-for-privacy@dontdoithere.com (known to some as Donald) scribed...

I think he's asking to be dropped into people's filter files.

Happy to oblige.

*PLONK!*
--
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute
(Known to some as Bruce Lane, KC7GR)

Dr. Anton T. Squeegee =E5=AF=AB=E9=81=93=EF=BC=9A

"We're a reseller for mil-spec electrical connectors, and we also provide conversion service (commercial to amateur radio), programming, and sales of parts and accessories for Motorola Land/Mobile 2-way radios."

What an innovation technique!!!

Reply to
Boki

If you post in your native language (and state what it is) some of us might get closer to an understanding of your comment or question through google's translate tool. There may also be several people who speak your native language that could address you directly.

I always thought it would be nice to post in the original language and in english when the person writing the post isn't confident in the ability to communicate clearly in a typically english language forum.

I think this is slightly related to your post: long, long ago (100 years?) the head of the US patent office quit his job because he figured most everything's already been invented.

Chemistry and Physics are only as mature as perspective allows. Weren't those disciplines at a mature stage in the early 1800s to the scientists of that time?

Reply to
John_H

John_H =E5=AF=AB=E9=81=93=EF=BC=9A

I see, but I just say that over ninety percent here.

OK.

In fact, my post today is done by Yahoo! translator tool, I want to know how useful it is. ( I NEVER do this before today )

btw, I believe auto translation is one of innovating. I want to take some other examples here:

3D ( Virtual/Game/Movie/whatever ) graphic. Personal communication. ( man is lazy, always need the more convenient life ) Auto Solution. ( not only google me the data, but also provide me the total solution path and resource) .=2E .=2E ( too many, out of my knowledge )

even only 10 percent things need innovating, but it is still huge to us.

But the most company is doing boring things, and still make money.

I feel sad, people still pay for such boring productS due to the brand...

OK, if no money, where is the resource to innovate.

How to balance between free resource and keep innovating is my second problem.

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki

Donald =E5=AF=AB=E9=81=93=EF=BC=9A

Few things innovate, Google, skype, and ?

Why famous brands (ex: Nike, motorola? ) has no their research team, they only need people to arrange resource ...

Reply to
Boki

"Boki" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com...

Donald ??:

Few things innovate, Google, skype, and ?

... and you. Your english is higly innovative. Keep up the good job to entertain us :-)

--
Thanks,
Fred.

"Boki" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...

With my brain, obviously. Well, at least I try...

--
Thanks,
Fred.

If you don't like your job, quit and find a better one. It will make you happier - good for you - and make you more productive - good for everybody.

John

I think I know what each of these words mean individually, but in this order I have no idea what you're trying to say. You lost me at the second "sentence".

"There's a high-priority restriction on his place frame." ;-)

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

[incomprehensible portion snipped]

With my brain, I think. ;-)

Frankly, I've seen a dramatic improvement in Boki's English over the past several months - but I really seriously wonder what his original language is.

Boki, where are you from? (I've met Chinese people on-line who speak [or at least write] English better than a lot of Americans I've met.)

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Ah! I think I understand this part! :-)

Yes, it's sad, but true - boring stuff makes money, especially if you sell millions and millions of pieces of your boring product.

About innovation - I could have been as successful as Edison if I'd had the Rockefeller's or J.P.Morgans' money backing me up.

Golden Rule: The guy that has the gold makes the rules.

It doesn't take any money to innovate - I come up with two or three inventions a day. The bitch is it takes money to get anything built or marketed, so those that gots, gets.

Oh, well, I guess I'll keep putting one foot in front of the other, and see what surprises today might bring. Like a guy said at an AA meeting one time, "Just do whatever's next." ;-)

And Boki, what _is_ your original language?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Poorly, according to some. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

--

Reply to
Rich Grise, but drunk

Thanks, one of my skills is dramatic improvement a skill... : )

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki

I have to say sorry due to the Yahoo! Translator didn't do a good job....

I will call Jerry Yang to do a better job ASAP.

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki

or

It is not free charge.

Reply to
Boki

Thanks, this part does not done by translator.

Great, you knew that.

Very interesting.

My native is not English, what's up?

Best regards, Boki.