SCSI Tape drive service in Sydney

Can anyone recommend a good place to get a SCSI tape drive serviced in Sydney?

Reply to
Terryc

No, but if it's a DAT drive I'm happy to give you an HP DAT 24 and/or a Sony SDT-4000.

Reply to
David Segall

Accepted {:-) Thanks.

If I don't use them myself, they get passed on to various places. If you send me an email address to the one below, I'll let you know how to get it to me (Couriers Please will accept for me to pay on delivery).

--
newsone  at  woa.com.au works
Reply to

Reply to
Hugh

Thanks. Shame I binned the only one they service (of the ones I have/had).

Reply to
Terryc