OT: Just leased a real office

Sure, you go far enough out anywhere, it gets cheaper. You could get the same house in Nebraska for free, with more land. ;)

years.

...dragged

Ah, you were visiting someone who lived in the subway tunnel, I get it. ;)

The parts of NYC I go to are pretty clean and well kept these days.

The taxes are a problem, but it's gradually getting better, at least on the local level. Our second school budget in a row just got turned down.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal

http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

In your position, that sounds like a good idea!

years.

...dragged

No, though the subway tunnels are the best part of NYC. Nicer people living down there, too. ;-)

Clean is relative. It still smells like a sewer.

They always end up passing them. It may take ten tries but sooner or later more teachers (takers) show up than others (makers).

Reply to
krw