OT: Is it safe in Dallas?

I used to work with an engineer who put in seven years in the NFL (Packers) after school. He said they had pantyhose available but he didn't need them. Even at 0F he was working hard enough to stay warm. He did say it was funny walking through the locker room, seeing 320lb linemen in pantyhose. ;-)

Reply to
krw

They don't wear them for warmth. If they need taped up during a game, the tape doesn't stick to the skin. Of course, the 'Queen Size' label is kind of funny...

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Football players certainly do. That's the purpose of pantyhose and they're never worn when its warm. The special teams' members usually are the ones who wear them. Others are working pretty hard. Special teams sits around a lot.

A Rosie Greer in pantyhose is pretty funny, regardless of the label. ...unless, of course, you laugh out loud. ;-)

Reply to
krw

around

if two

One

pumped

wasn't a

had

you",

I have applied that this whole newsgroup.

?*-))

Reply to
josephkk

Bench warmers, water boys & the janitors?

How is he going to hear you through the TV? He's 80, BTW.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

That's a good idea, if your keyboard isn't waterproof. ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

It's apparent that you know nothing of Football.

Read what I wrote. Then think.

Reply to
krw

Well, sounds like Jim made it to Texas....

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

you,

played

That was the whole point. He offered to send you some.=20

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

I sent him some beer a while back. No, I didn't use it first.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links