OT: Google plays pacman

game,

I had it down to that level at one time. It was the way to play in a bar. You didn't look drunk. ;-) ...and then Missle Command came out. ;-)

Reply to
krw

You're nuts. It never did.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Total bullshit.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

AlwaysWrong as usual, lying.

Reply to
krw

game,

I used Google at least a dozen times that day, and never saw the Packman game. They were talking about it on the news, but I guess I hit the wrong servers.

My mother loved to play Packman. She would sit up all night playing it, when she was too sick from chemotherapy to sleep.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

game,

More like 'Stacks of Whacks' ;-)

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Note where it tells how the game is "all 255 levels"

Reply to
The Last Mimsy

There were different patters of ghost movement for each "level", the mazes were all the same. Face it AlwaysWrong, you are *always* wrong.

Reply to
krw

No, there were not.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

AlwaysWrong is *ALWAYS* wrong. Wouldn't expect anything else...

Reply to
krw

game,

Did you EVER play it?

Reply to
JosephKK

original game,

post.

achievement.

ends.

they

as

Quarantine that vaccine. Too many politicians seem to have become infected from that vaccine.

Reply to
JosephKK

game,

Most politicians have a taste for bloody, raw meat. Since they are too lazy to go hunting, they eat road kill.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Me? Of course. I must have bought several of the things.

Reply to
krw

All 255 levels of it...

Even the source code is a huge snippet of the original ROM code.

The Last Mimsy

More proof of how utterly retarded you are.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

No, AlwaysWrong. How *wrong* you always are.

Reply to
krw

game,

If it is East of the Mississippi, I probably handled it.

Used to move 300+ Pac Man a week and if you were East of the river, you had to buy it from us.

Reply to
MadManMoon

original game,

post.

achievement.

dead ends.

much is

'level' is

about

one they

levels as

bar. You

Eh. Sure i played, i could get to one or two keys most of the time. ISTR that it got really hard after 7 keys and the monsters/ghosts quit turning blue.

Reply to
JosephKK