OT: Food Stamps

"hominem" which rather stretches the definition of humanity. Neither Greegor or krw qualify as sapient, and James Arthur hasn't had a new thought for years.

joke, but well worth recycling.

Mebbe you could use "how could i know and why should i care?" for more emphasis??

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

This genre is apparently called "Dad jokes".

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Speaking of which, I would like to add the definitive collection of "Watch out for the...." jokes to my website, but as near as I can tell, only four of them have survived.

Which ones am I missing?

Watch out for the cliff. What Clifffffffffffffff? Watch out for the ping pong ball. what ping pong gluock? Watch out for the revolving door. What revolving door ... ing door ... ing door? Watch out for the ladder. What ladder dedadder dedadder dedadder.

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster