OT: Chinese ads, OR what does this mean?

Video card is a digital product just like a Mp4 with a printing paper to cover it . You can design the artwork of the paper , and put the video you prefer into it . Usually we used the video card for business promotion or as the gift to your customers or friends .

Reply to
Robert Baer

My guess, and a photo would make this a lot less of a guess).

They're selling pre-loaded digital media (an SD card or thumb drive) with an "album cover". A solid-state DVD, basically.

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

There were no photos. The business about paper is so weird as to be unintelligible (to me). So,,,one records an ad onto the SD card and gives the card to customers? Isn't that costly, and more to the point, extremely presumptive that the customer has the hardware etc to view it?

Reply to
Robert Baer