What does this (new) electronic term mean?

See ECN Jan/13 page 9 (it is an ad): "Solar Midget _Fulse_ Holders"

Does it mean "sunset"? or "clouds"? or "the sea"? Or, (shudder) maybe it means the un-related term "think".

Who knows? there is nothing in the picture other than those UFOs in the clouds (includes the gravity defying banner) that relates in any manner to the presumed Keystone.

Reply to
Robert Baer

google reckons it's these.

I guess that ad worked.

--
?? 100% natural

Jasen Betts

Has to do with football, I guess :-)

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Not related. Just because DigiKey lists them does not signify any info WRT the ad. And that "ad" most certainly was not the "reason" that this new product was added to the products that DigiKey carries. That addition was due to Keystone asking DigiKey to add it.

Once upon a time, an ad gave pictorial information DIRECTLY related to the product in question, and thus was rather effective. Now, they are so bad that one could (as they say) sell refrigerators to Eskimos with a picture of an oasis in the desert.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Now that info is just as related as the non-sequitur pictures and word "think". One must admit that the relationship is FAR better..

Reply to
Robert Baer

That's how ballot measures are sold these days and to my utter amazement people buy it.

Yeah, yeah, I am a bit facetious today :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to