OT: Chevy Volt autonomous autopark

Detail, details. There are costs either way. One is the cost of using high density property for parking, the other is the cost of clogging the roads with cars driving to/from cheap parking far away. No matter, that would all sort itself out. Maybe the real solution is *no parking* since there will be another car to pick you up when you are ready, why park a car that could be taking someone else somewhere?

The real point is that once cars drive themselves they become autonomous cabs, not just cars. Transportation will change for the better in ways we are hard pressed to imagine.

--

Rick
Reply to

"ICRYAA"?? The baby bird Google found nothing that made sense of that. DuckDuckGo went spastic.

Reply to
Robert Baer

On Wed, 30 Dec 2015 20:13:19 -0800, Robert Baer Gave us:

I am thinking it starts with "I can't really..."

I can't really yawn absolutely acceptably. Sounds good.

Maybe it is a bird call.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I can't read your arcane abbreviation. I get tired of looking up abbreviations. I hope you feel the same now.

--

Rick
Reply to

On Wed, 30 Dec 2015 23:27:50 -0500, rickman Gave us:

ICRYAA

Ahhh... I can't read your asinine acronym. Wow! Already a second meaning.

FFR, they are not "abbreviations", idiot.

BRL!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Lol, look up the meaning of acronym and you'll realize that is what they

*aren't*.
--

Rick
Reply to