OT: can you recognize a car make/model from an old film screencap

"Friends of Eddie Coyle", 1973.

The yellow car in background is a '71 Road Runner.

What's the black land-yacht on the right? My guess is second generation (61-64) Cadillac DeVille?

Looks like someone painted it black with a rattle-can.

Reply to
bitrex

the little mall where this was filmed just south of Boston is still there, but there's a Best Buy, BJ's Wholesale, a Tesla dealership, a bunch of other car dealerships and another much larger mall across the road where those trees are, now

Reply to
bitrex

torsdag den 1. august 2019 kl. 23.06.49 UTC+2 skrev bitrex:

yeh,

Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Nice, thanks for the confirm.

I remember as a young boy seeing cars of that vintage still being used as daily drivers into the mid 1980s

Reply to
bitrex

bitrex wrote in news:DvI0F.145076$ snipped-for-privacy@fx03.iad:

snip

Matte black... probably a goth thing. I see a lot of flat black painted cars.

Looks like a '64.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

there were goths in 1973? Thought they'd have to wait for the first Cure album...

Reply to
bitrex