Recognize this meter??

I have recently acquired a few new panel-mount AC volt/amp meters with LDC display.

I set one to volts and connected the yellow leads to a suicide cord, and as expected, it measures the line voltage

I have an active photo of it here:

I have not tested to see what their ranges are.

I did some checking online (Google images, eBay) using various relevant search terms, but did not see mine pictured.

I just want to see if anyone here recognizes them and can point me to the info about it online.

Thanks.

- Ed - pupista at gmail dot com

Reply to
EdMiller