Looking for an old thin-film resistor article

Does anyone have a copy of:

Hall, P.M., "Resistance Calculations for Thin Film Patterns", which appeared in the journal _Thin Solid Films_, Vol. 1, pp 277-295 (1968). I would be happy to pay postage for a decent copy, or if someone could provide a good-quality scan.

To email my, you'll first need to delete the three-letter food item that appears to the immediate left of the at-sign.

Thank you.

steve

Reply to
Stephan Goldstein

I'd like a copy of that, too.

I'll see if one of my academic pals can get us a copy.

John

I'd like a copy too!

...Jim Thompson

Your listed email address bounces, and doesn't have any obvious (at least to me) anti-spam features.

Bob Pownall

Reply to
Bob Pownall

Um, I thought I included the secret decoder ring in the last brief paragraph of my original post. Hint: there is no ham in my real email address....

Reply to
Stephan Goldstein

Sorry - missed that part of your original post. I've responded off-line.

Bob Pownall

Reply to
Bob Pownall

I have an electronic copy of that obscure, but interesting, 42-year-old 19-page article. Where shall I post it?

Reply to
Winfield Hill

Bob Pownall has already circulated that paper, as well as Hall's paper on thin film rectangles, to those of us who requested a copy.

But certainly others may have an interest.

Do you have an FTP site?

...Jim Thompson

Usually you can get anything ever printed in the US from the Library of Congress:

They even sell you scans of books, even oversea, I've tried it once for an out of print book, but this can be expensive.

For the article you are searching, you can buy it and download online as a PDF:

Frank Buss, fb@frank-buss.de
Frank Buss