OT: Andrew Breitbart Dead

I hope they post the lat/lon for Breitbart's grave so I can piss on it.

Reply to
miso

Oh, I absolutely don't suspect it here, I was just funnin'. He's saving that for his 2nd term :-0.

I do personally know some political-types opposed, being persecuted by the IRS.

100% certainty.
--
Cheers,
James Arthur

I feel better, then. *Some* people aren't. They worry me...

Lolz!

IRS. 100% certainty.

1000% certainty. And there *ARE* dirty tricks, on the national and state level.

-- Les Cargill

Reply to
Les Cargill

the IRS. =A0100% certainty.

Following the Nixon precedent, then? And what was Regan's trick with Oliver North - selling spare parts to the Iranians to pay for right- wing terrorism in central America?

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

=A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

Death by conscience. That's assuming he had one.

Reply to
oparr

IRS. 100% certainty.

Not quite. Nixon was an artist in that medium. These kinda go underreported and some are probably simply more legend than fact. Nixon was the subject of a lot of anti-establishment journalism long before Watergate.

I would say the smear campaign against Gary Hart was one of the more prominent examples. And Clinton showed he could actually outmaneuver a very serious one.

It's not clear that Reagan had all that much to do with it. The CIA has frequently needed to raise cash for black ops. Dunno if they still do that or not. Reagan took responsibility to settle it. I really think the overarching goal was nothing more than normalization of relations with Iran.

At that level, *all* politics is Bizarro.

-- Les Cargill

Reply to
Les Cargill

Another person who actually knows what is going on.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

This was the first winter in my life that had no snow at all in NYC.

zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso