Opto Mosfets manufacturers

IR, maybe.

John

What? Those aren't enough form-B SSR, depletion-mode FETs for you?

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

They have a bunch of ssr's, but it looks like form A stuff only.

John

Hi all

I've been looking around for otpo mosfets manufacturers that provide Form B (1NC) or Form C (1NO+1NC) mosfets. I'm was wondering if you knew any beyond those:

Toshiba

Clare

Vishay

NAIS

Solid State Optronics

Nec

Omron

I also know about Fairchild, Agilent and Crydom but they do not have Form B chips.

Thanks for any help.

Olivier

Reply to
OBones

They are, but I'm trying to contact as much as I can, so that I maximise my chances to get two form C chips. You know, the larger the panel, the bigger the chances to get one which responds.

Reply to
OBones

Doesn't look like they do any Opto isolated stuff. Thanks anyway.

Reply to
OBones

Be careful you're not simply playing, delaying making a decision, or putting off solving the more-complex ideal-distributor issue.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Yep, you're right, Form A only. They do have Opto isolated drivers (PVI), so that it should be possible to drive depletion mosfets, but that increases the size of the board.

Reply to
OBones

Well, if it was for a prototype project with production goals, this would have long been sorted. But this is for a personal project that can definitely afford to wait because of lack of spare time on my side. Hence the request to broaden the range of know manufacturers as most are reluctant to help hobbyists. But it seems it's a matter of time as well, I'm starting to get answers to emails I sent a few weeks back. Not all are positive, but it may happen that some are. If in the end none are, well, I'll go for a regular electromechanical relay, but that gets a big part of the fun out of the project.

Thanks for your help Olivier

Reply to
OBones