using mosfets

Ok I know how to use a transistor to turn a device on and off. Could some one show me how you do the same but with using a mosfet. I wish to use ttl level logic to turn on a mosfet. Thanks

Reply to
casdsys

OK who wants to start this time?

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

S.O.S (same old s**t). Your controling driver sends signal to a device which changes its resistance. So look at the data sheets and adjust the drive accordingly.

Have fun

Stanislaw Slack user from Ulladulla.

Reply to
Stanislaw Flatto

What load?

Most small signal /switching MOSFETS will operate with TTL levels (and LVTTL levels), but much depend on the load (of course, it's easy to control a larger switch with a small one).

However, you say you know how to use a transistor (one must assume a bipolar) to turn a device on and off. The principle using a FET is much the same. I recommend some data sheet reading. (Try the 2N7002 for a start)

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS

A couple weeks ago, I bought some mosfets - never used them much before. I found a use for one running my Dremel tool....

Now I see why they are so popular!

Luhan

Reply to
Luhan