Open full project in Protel 99SE

After a couple of years break I'm layng out a board using 99SE and have a small problem...

I have a multisheet schematic, each schematic is referred to from a xxx.prj project schematic via a sheet symbol. I'm having problems where some sheets are not being included in the netlist.

Also when I open the xxx.prj file the included schematic sheets do not open automagically. I remember a tick box somewhere to "enable opening of all project files" or similar but cannot find it anywhere. How do I do it??

thanks

Reply to
Giblets