How to Rename a sheet in ViewDraw (DxDesigner 2.0)?

I am not able to find out how to rename a sheet in a particular schematic. I can change the name of the schematic but not able to change the name of the sheet.

Thanks Mohit

Reply to
Mohit Jain

In sci.electronics.cad Mohit Jain wrote: : I am not able to find out how to rename a sheet in a particular schematic. : I can change the name of the schematic but not able to change the name of the sheet.

Exit to Windoze and rename it there using "right mouse button -> rename".

You might need to reset your libraries using the project manager, depending upon how you have set things up.

If you are nervous about this approach, you can copy your schematic file in the local directory, rename the copy, and then try opening it up before deleting the original.

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Brorson