Op Amp Calculations

Daft? Just compare Molly Ivins to Anne Coulter.

Do you really find it funny to kick people in the groin, then hit them with chairs and bottles? I suppose the Hillside Strangler may have smiled as he choked young ladies.

It's sad that Al has run so dry of ideas that he has to imitate bad Eric Siegel movies.

And speaking of that, why do oldish liberals seem to run to fat?

John

[snip]

I find Molly Ivins funny... in fact I find all leftist weenies funny... it's just hilarious how they "think".

I'm listening to "Uncle Al" on Air America right this minute... nothing quite like a hollow-head to create a chuckle.

...Jim Thompson

Ah, isn't that cute... The right-coast leftie taking a dummy under his wing. What's the matter? ...don't think Rich_the_Internet_Dummy can defend himself? Perhaps you're right, he avoids confrontation. You?

...are a real trip, Win! You *really* don't see your hypocrisy?

--

  Keith
Reply to

If either can remember, you didn't buy enough. ;-)

--
  Keith
Reply to

God has been defined as a fuzzy green lizard, but I'm sure that we still lock such people up. As people get older, they often get richer and thus become part of the "haves". People tend see that which is to their advantage as being for the good of the nation. As a result, people tend to become more conservative (in one sense of the word) with age.

The typical "neocon" is in favor of all manner of reckless spending and other policies. They act like people with little to loose. Many of them supported loony policies in the past that they pretended were liberal. Now they would like to pretend to be conservatives. Luckily some real conservatives are starting to wake up and notice that the conservative movement has been hijacked.

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith

I remember one round at the hotel, then we left due to the noise of a still binge-drinking wedding party. Then two rounds at a nearby bar that Win took us to.

...Jim Thompson

A more important reason people become conservative with age is that they know they are going to die, and they want their children to survive and prosper.

John

There were three of us. I think we each bought one round.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Did you watch the damned thing? He was 'attacking' the dimwits who put reviews of his book on amazon without reading the book, simply because they don't like his politics. He wasn't kicking the guy because he was conservative, he was kicking the guy because he was a lying scumbag conservative. And, I suspect he probably doesn't actually kick people in real life, even when they deserve it. He just makes fun of them until they try to sue him.

--
Regards,
  Bob Monsen

Cantorism (set theory) is a disease from which mathematics will have to
recover.
- Henri Poincare
Reply to
Bob Monsen

Ha! You are as old and forgetful as I! There were four of us, you and your visitor, me, and Steve Goldstein from Analog Devices ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Of course. I posted the first link here.

Oh, then, it must be allright.

Right, I suspect he's a typical rich wuss.

People deserve kicking, and whacking with chairs.... er... exactly when?

Hmmm... matter of opinion.

You mean the Fox thing? The lawsuit was for copyright infringement. Just try to open McDonald's Restaurant if your name is McDonald.

John

What a GD mess.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

She was excellent in Altman's "A Wedding", one of the great films of, well, ever.

John

When you're doing satire.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria

Exactly. IMO, he was never funny again. Sick funny.

--
  Keith
Reply to

The "Three Stooges" did that act something like fifty years ago. It's no longer funny. Kicks in the groin are *not* satire, unless you're pre-pubescent. Oops!

--
  Keith
Reply to

Another right-wing lie. It's clear in the skit Franken feigned kicking the shin, just above the ankle. No groin attack that. And you're wrong about "no longer funny," most of the old classic routines crop up in one form or another in the comedy world all the time, usually to good effect, and are revered and appreciated even if not funny.

What stiffs most of you right-wingers are, with little sense of humor, unless it's a left-winger being whacked, then it's funny as all get out! Whacking left-wingers is a favorite sport of the right-wing crowd. If someone to the left of Bush brings up some substantive critical point about his governing, for example, instead of seeing the issue discussed, we see the person viciously attacked.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

[snip]

Sure it is ;-)

Teddy Kennedy opening his mouth is funny!

Hey, Win? Have you read "How to Talk to a Liberal (If You Must): The World According to Ann Coulter" yet?

Now THAT'S funny!

...Jim Thompson

Come on, Win, get real! Joe Wilson makes Inspector Clouseau look like Sherlock Holmes ;-)

...Jim Thompson

A lie? Kicks to the groin are funny, Win? It is a lie when I say that something isn't funny. You really need to calm down there boy.

No, Win, our sense of humor is a just a little more refined than Al Franken's Three Stooges reprise. No, even whacking Allan Colmbs in the knee isn't funny. Now Teddy Kennedy falling down drunk, that's funny unless he's driving his girl friend home.

--
  Keith
Reply to