Op Amp Calculations

Me hate? Nah, I don't hate anyone, though some disgust me. Attack? I'm just getting trying to get your blood pressure above comatose. You leftie-weenies are so easy! Your hate is just too strong to control.

--
  Keith
Reply to

"Jim Thompson" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Hence right wingers are responsible for global warming. That's very nice of you to finally admit it :-)

--
Thanks,
Fred.

The problem is that he ISN'T conservative. ...but far better than the other choices available! Voting is rarely about "for", rather than "against".

Congress gets their power by bring bacon home. To do so they collaborate to divy up the pork. The presidency is seem as more of a manager. Congress critters are seen to have no management credentials. Presidents usually come from the ranks of govenors (similar function).

Exactly, but I'd throw Ford into that wreck too.

...or whining by leftist right-coast blue-nosed red-statists. I just love it when the idiot Howie Dean opens his mouth. They sure picked a leader there!

--
  Keith
Reply to

AFAIK, the right has never laid claim on creating the Sun.

--
  Keith
Reply to

Ford got soundly trashed for taking the swine flu thing seriously, preparing for a pandemic that never happened. Deja vu all over again.

And SNL had a running theme of portraying him as clumsy, when he was in fact a good athlete.

Their own worst enemies, they are. If they can't make coherent progress against Bush, who certainly offers lots of material to work with, they are in deep, dark, fundamental doo-doo.

John

Ford got trashed for far more than that. He was a do-nothing when he was House minority-leader (IIRC) and did absolutely nothing as president, while the economy was screwing itself into the ground. The mid-'70s weren't good times.

Sure, as he explained his tee shots into the crowds later; he wasn't a pro-golfer, but they insisted he play pro courses with the usual crowds. That doesn't change the fact that he did nothing, in the House or as President. ...though perhaps that was best, considering the times.

They don't understand that hate will kill them, both figuratively and literally. You can see it here (Win, et. al.). They've gone off the left edge.

--
  Keith
Reply to

The influence a President has on the economy, during his term, is virtually nil. By the time he's elected (or maybe even by the time he's born) bigger forces are in motion.

Yup.

But he was an excellent skiier, and they only showed him falling on the news.

Right, ironic that liberalism is so tangled up with anger and hate, and conservatives seem to laugh a lot.

Hey, Pride and Prejudice (Greer Garson, 1940) is on TV next! Beats typing manuals.

John

[snip]

What channel?

...Jim Thompson

[snip]

Larry the Cable Guy is on the Comedy Channel ;-)

...Jim Thompson

KQED, the local PBS station. But honestly, the Hollywood movie was a mess. The A&E version was better (except that Elizabeth was fat) and the 1985 BBC version was better yet. But it's best to stick to the book.

I got the whole BBC Jane Austen collection last year for my birthday... excellent stuff. Ang Lee's 1995 "Sense and Sensibility" (Emma Thompson - relation?- Hugh Grant, Imogen Stubbs) is awfully good, too.

John

In article , John Larkin wrote: [...]

Ford because president as the result of being appointed as VP by Nixon.

He was stuck with the results of the Nixon economics. The wage and price controls had done their damage but Ford could have, perhaps, helped things a bit. It was obvious at that time that the cost of energy was going to be the issue for quite a while but he basically did nothting useful on that front.

[...]

He played football and had a bad knee as a result. The knee would trip him up from time to time. I think it tended to lock up.

[...]

Yes, I really like watching conservatives like Jon Steward. His show is a laugh riot. He really socks it to those Liberals

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith

^^^^^^ became

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith

I checked our local PBS (KAET) last night, and they weren't showing it :-(

...Jim Thompson

I'll ignore your bad typing if you'll ignore mine. I'll come out way ahead on the deal.

John

In article , John Larkin wrote: [...]

Offur excepted

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith

I'm not right wing, I'm complex.

John

A pair of poles ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

"Jim Thompson" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

As in any system, we can cope with a pair of poles. To many of them and it's an horrible mess, you have to slow down the response to keep things manageable...

BTW, how do we call "delay" in French? :-)

--
Thanks,
Fred.

Are you retarded ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

"Jim Thompson" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

it's

Here, "retard" doesn't carry the meaning you have, so...

--
Thanks,
Fred.