Op Amp Calculations

Only if they randomly kill civilians for the explicit purpose of terrorizing them. That isn't the same as, say, funding an insurgency or encouraging a Bay of Pigs type thing.

Neoconservatives have a rational, and rather humanist, argument for their politics, and it arguably makes sense... at least as much sense as any liberal philosophy I've heard of.

John

[snip]

I'm happy as a clam! I bought myself a clam, a Crocea Clam, for my reef tank ;-) Fascinating creature!

Lefties never have any fun... they're too busy playing Chicken Little ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Leftists can't see the difference between intentional and accidental killing, nor soldiers and children.

Ask a "neocon" hater what the term means. You'll find that it's leftist code for "Jew", or at least "sympathizer"

--
  Keith
Reply to

Have you looked at your quarterly tax payment?

--
  Keith
Reply to

Bets? I'll take all you got, loudmouth!

You really should learn something about the system before you make such a

*fskng fool* of yourself. Roberts is the Chief Justice, dummy. Sheesh!

Keep dreaming up your falling sky sceneraos, but the sun will rise tomorrow, somewhere (not here - frappin' global warming is snowing on us).

...and I hope they *do* overturn RvW. It was *bad* law.

--
  Keith
Reply to

Well, it's rather large. What's that have to do with "Lefties can't afford lunch"? Oh? Do you mean the percentage restrictions?

...Jim Thompson

No. You're buying! (why do they need to be able to "afford" anything)

--
  Keith
Reply to

I'm trying to remember now... I believe Win bought _at_least_ one round.

Good lefties aren't poor... they just like to imply that they're the savior of the poor... but watch what Teddy DOESN'T do for Maynard High School ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Yes that is a fair definition of terrorism. The US has supported such people BTW.

The "neocons" have about the same rational arguments as the person who burns down houses to kill the ghosts they contain. There is logic, of sorts, at work but the conclusions aren't very good.

BTW: It is "neocon" not "Neoconservative" . These folks are not conservatives. They do most of the things that they claim are the sins of the liberals.

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith

In article , Jim Thompson wrote: [...]

How do you know that the clam is happy? Perhaps you've just said that you are depressed to the point of killing your self. How tall is the wall of the castle in the tank? Could a clam kill its self by jumping off? :>

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith

Not in this thread. He was answering my post.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

"Neoconservative" has been defined as "a liberal who has been mugged by reality." Many are in fact former liberals. The concept is, I think, that the goals of liberalism are approximately correct, but the methods don't work.

John

I don't believe I said anything about "this thread".

--
  Keith
Reply to

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Benjamin Franklin

--
  Keith
Reply to

So Teddy is a "good leftie"? Amazing.

--
  Keith
Reply to

The other 'keith', the one who has no last name and doesn't capitalize his first name.

Dummy. ;-)

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

The "other" Keith is my desktop. "This" Keith is my laptop. You will note the same signature and From: address.

Plug the holes in your killfile, dummy.

--
  Keith
Reply to

Why don't you take a hike instead of calling everyone names?

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Dear John, I know you have a strong right-wing streak, but please don't be daft. While you (falsely) claim that we to the left of George Bush have no sense of humor, you display that yourself, in spades. Hell, Uncle Al even cracks a smile as he delivers his critical line. I laughed myself silly. What does it take for you to realize it's a joke? A pratfall?

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

I'm pretty sure I bought more rounds than you. At least as many.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win